Dr. rer. nat. Dipl.-Phys.
German patent attorney, professional representative before the European Patent Office and professional representative before the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO).
- Studies in physics, mathematics, chemistry, and cybernetics at the University of Würzburg, Germany, and at the State University of New York, NY, USA
- Diploma in physics from the University of Würzburg, Germany
(Thesis concerning surface physics, graduation: Dipl.-Phys.)
- Doctorate and several years of basic research at the Free University of Berlin in the field of atomic and molecular physics
- Several years as technical manager of an international group’s manufacturing and development department
- Of counsel, Partner at Kohler Schmid Möbus by the end of 2021