All our attorneys offer consultancy services in the legal areas of patents, utility models, trademarks, and designs as well as in contract law, licensing, procedural law, and employee invention law.
We analyze every single idea and invention with utmost care in comparison to similar products, production methods or features before even beginning the application, enforcement or defense of any industrial property right. This is the basic principle behind every strategy we develop in any of our technical areas and in trademark law. Below you will find some examples of our technical areas of expertise:
- Mechanical engineering: machine tool industry, plant engineering, control technology, packing machines, process engineering, laser technology, plastics engineering, water treatment
- Electronics: electrical circuits, sensor technology, screen technology, message transmission, signal processing, semiconductor technology, thin-film technology and thick-film technology
- Automotive engineering: engine control, sensor technology, sealing technology, connector technology, metal casting
- Medical technology: tomography, spectrometry and spectroscopy, catheters, implants, surgical equipment, rehabilitation technology
- Textile machines: knitting, spinning and weaving machines
- Construction technology: formwork, soil treatment, timber and concrete construction
- Physics: surface physics, solid-state physics, semiconductor physics, optics, acoustics, magnetic resonance imaging, spectrometry and spectroscopy, in particular mass spectrometry and X-ray spectroscopy, magnet construction, cryotechnology
- Inorganic chemistry
We will be happy to present testimonials and references for each area of expertise in a personal meeting and to advise you on possible strategies for acquiring property rights.
Feel free to contact us at any time with questions regarding related or even unrelated areas of expertise.