We maintain close relationships to our colleagues in Germany and abroad in order to exchange relevant know-how which, in turn, will help us to serve our clients to the best of our abilities. Moreover, German patent attorneys may not represent their clients directly before foreign patent offices and courts. However, we have a vast network of foreign colleagues at our disposal, very often we can even choose from several contacts per country to find the best alternative for you.
Below you will find a list of our attorneys’ memberships:
- Chamber of Patent Attorneys
- The Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office (epi)
- International Federation of Intellectual Property Attorneys (FICPI)
- Federal Association of German Patent Attorneys (registered association)
- Association of Industrial Property Right Experts (VPP)
- German Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (GRUR)